Business Law With Teeth
People doing business know how complex it is. Questions about formation, taxation, liability, employment and compliance with regulatory bodies cannot be put off. A business without a lawyer to address these questions is doing battle in the marketplace unarmed.
Berdon, Young & Margolis, PC, serves as legal protector for numerous businesses in southern Connecticut. We help young businesses get off on the right foot, and we help established businesses keep their operations humming from a legal standpoint.
Effective Legal Solutions For Business Problems
These are just some of the areas our attorneys address:
- Preformation and formation issues
- Financing options/structures
- Creating a team of resources (accountants, human resources professionals and others) that businesses can turn to as needed
- Fending off legal challenges
- Resolving disputes in court or at the negotiating table
- Transactional assistance, including buy-sell documentation
- Real estate law
- Liquor law
- Handbooks and employment policies
- Employment agreements
- Noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
- Trade secret protection
- Bank financing
- Tax issues
Can our lawyers resolve every legal issue that comes up in your business? Probably not. But we will find someone with the special knowledge to solve that problem.
Call the attorneys of Berdon, Young & Margolis, PC, at their offices serving the Greater New Haven area, at 203-772-8414.