Contracts Engender Accountability, Predictability And Profitability
Your contracts are nothing less than your business relationships in writing, and our lawyers know that those relationships are your business’s most valuable asset. A good contract:
- Establishes and builds your relationship with your customer by providing each of you with a clear understanding of your agreement.
- Must also lay out an understandable and workable path, in case disagreements arise.
So not only is it critical that contracts and forms clearly state responsibilities and rewards, they must also stand up to tough legal scrutiny.
Protecting Your Interests And Ensuring Peace Of Mind
Berdon, Young & Margolis, PC, can craft contracts for you that will protect your interests and help provide peace of mind. We can also review your existing agreements to help you understand your risks and maximize your rewards.
We do contract work of many kinds, including:
- Employment contracts
- Purchase and sale of real property
- Homeowners association agreements and condominium declarations
- Business acquisitions/dispositions
- Asset purchase agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Business financing agreements, security agreements and UCC-1 statements
- Business formation work
- Shareholder, partnership and limited liability company operating agreements
Solid contracts eliminate many misunderstandings. They are also useful when disputes arise. Our firm is as skilled on the litigation side — resolving breaches and other failures — as we are on the transactional side. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in breach of contract suits.
Call us at your convenience: 203-772-8414.
If you need advice on a business contract matter, contact the business law attorneys at Berdon, Young & Margolis, PC, serving Greater New Haven, Connecticut, for a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation.
Present your challenge to us, and our lawyers will work to present a workable, affordable and enforceable solution.